| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Forrest in April is somewhat warm at 18.55 °C (65.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 16.9mm (0.7in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Forrest April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Forrest, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Forrest:
- Meekatharra, Australia - 1044.9 kms (649.3 miles) WNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 898.7 kms (558.5 miles) WNW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 636.6 kms (395.6 miles) W
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 1158.6 kms (720 miles) W
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 674.4 kms (419 miles) WSW
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 673.3 kms (418.4 miles) WSW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 1062.5 kms (660.2 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 913.6 kms (567.7 miles) NNE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 967.5 kms (601.2 miles) NE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 644.7 kms (400.6 miles) N
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 796.3 kms (494.8 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 224 kms (139.2 miles) E
- Woomera, Australia - 828.5 kms (514.8 miles) E
- Ceduna, Australia - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 1096 kms (681.1 miles) ESE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 1073.1 kms (666.8 miles) ESE